What payment options do VIA have?
Currently we accept payments using credit / debit cards (visa/master card) only.
How do I know that my credit card information is safe on your site?
VIA is a VeriSign Secure Site. Any information you enter when transacting over VIA is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional information disclosure to third parties.
Under what name will my purchase be charged on the credit card statement?
Your purchase will be charged under FLIGHTRAJA TRAVELS MIDDLE EAST FZ LLC
What happens if payment has been deducted from my account/charged to my card but thereafter nothing happened/the website did not respond/etc.
If payment has been deducted from your account/charged to your card we would automatically refund the full amount and same would reflect in your account/card statement within 7 working days.
While trying to book a ticket, I filled in and submitted my payment details and then nothing happened/ the website did not respond/ I could not proceed with the booking. What do I do? or You transaction could not be completed. Your transaction was not successful
There are multiple causes for this:
- The airline / hotel fare is no longer available or seat/room not available as same has changed between the time you saw first in result page and the time you completed passenger information. Therefore call our call centre to check status and we will advise you the new fare
- The airline link may be down and therefore until the airline side the link is not revived the reservation cannot be processed.
- The passenger or passport information keyed in is incorrect format
- The Card payment failed as card payment is not 3D secure on OTP
- The Net banking payment failed as you did not enable popup in your browser setting
Note: We suggest that you check with your bank if payment has been deducted from your account/charged to your card. In case, payment has been deducted or charged to your account we would automatically refund the full amount and same would reflect in your account/card statement within 7 working days.
What is transaction Fee ?
These charges are levied by the bank directly as payment gateway charges to facilitate online payments. Such charges are applicable on all online payments on all sites.